Imagine this kale working through your air passages clearing the way of debris & making breathing easier-that’s what God created it to do.
Adding kale to your coconut rich diet will work wonders for you. Adding the photographed Red Russian Kale will work wonders for your airway passages, breathing and bad breath.
Its cultivated across Europe, Japan, and the United States for its succulent, “frilly“leaves, but i’m not sure they quite realized that it was essential food, for optimal health, until just recently. Which is very weird because it was once cultivated as one of the most common green vegetables in the middle ages across Europe.
The Red Russian Kale has a mild nutty flavor, it is slightly sweet and earthy, with a hearty texture. I add it to salads, soups; but would much rather saute it in coconut oil, with seasoning and other vegetables, because the coconut oil will help to transport all nutritional benefits across the blood, brain and oxygen barriers.
Nutrients in kale offer protection from vitamin A deficiency, osteoporosis, iron-deficiency anemia. Plus it is believed to protect from cardiovascular diseases, colon and prostate cancers. If those aren’t reason enough to add Red Russian Kale to your coconut oil-rich diet, than you should think about how good you’ll breath and smell.
These leafy greens are rich in numerous health benefiting polyphenolic flavonoid compounds: lutein, zea-xanthin, and beta-carotene, plus its high in vitamin A (333% of RDA ), vitamin-K (587% of RDA), vitamin C (120% of RDA), plus B-complex vitamins including niacin, vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine, thiamin, pantothenic acid, etc). It is also a rich source of minerals like copper, calcium, sodium, potassium, iron, manganese, and phosphorus, plus it contains health-promoting phytochemicals: sulforaphane and indole-3-carbinol, which protect against prostate and colon cancers.
Look at your food in comparison to the human body then you will learn to
- Jagged edges indicate relief for breathing & halitosis issues.
- Reddish/purplish color indicates astaxanthin is present.
- Green color indicates growth via nitrogen present.
- Circles indicate relief to beating issues, via clearing of airway passages.
- Yellowing indicates elimination assistance via potassium.
- Yellowish stem innards indicate removal of waste.
- Large leaf indicates relief to neurological and lung issues.
- Small veins in the leaf indicate relief to sinus membranes.
- Pointy leaves removal of waste.
- Thick stem indicates removal of buildup.
- Astaxathin crosses the blood, brain and cellar membrane barriers; bringing strength to the area and stopping the proliferation of cancer.
- Beta-carotene = converted to vitamin-A in the body
- Vitamin A = required for maintaining healthy mucusa and skin, essential for vision, offer protection against lung and oral cavity cancers.
- Vitamin K = Essential in bone health promoting bone formation and strengthening activity. Helps limit neuronal damage in the brain- plays role in the treatment of patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
- Vitamin-C = Powerful antioxidant, which helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and scavenge harmful oxygen-free radicals.
- B-complex group of vitamins = Such as niacin, vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine), thiamin, pantothenic acid, etc; are essential for substrate metabolism in the body.
- Manganese = Used by the body as a co-factor for the antioxidant enzyme,superoxide dismutase.
- Iron = required for cellular oxidation and red blood cell formation.
- Potassium = Important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure by countering effects of sodium.
- Zea-xanthin = Important dietary carotenoid, selectively absorbed into the retinal macula lutea in the eyes where it is thought to provide antioxidant and protective light-filtering functions. (Helps prevent retinal detachment and offer protection against “age-related macular degeneration related macular degeneration disease) Prevents ARMD in the elderly.
Note to self: The more coconut oil and coconut you eat, the faster your
cells will work as designed by God, naturally in everlasting joy.
Disclaimer: I’m not a Doctor, I’m just an avid researcher, sharing my research, in hopes that you do a little research of your own, to learn the benefits of eating a whole food diet. As always consult your Dr. before changing your diet. I consult the Lord and he guides me.